In a previous article we discussed how to choose the best golf irons for beginners. But you would not believe the number of people who come in to our shop and say, “I am looking for a new set of best golf clubs for senior ladies.” Well, we have some information about that! There are many factors that go into deciding which set of clubs will work best for your swing.
Here are 3 Different Sets of Senior Women’s Golf Clubs, so You can Find out Which one Suits you the Best.
(1) First, we will look at a set of ladies’ clubs that are called “ASTROMARINE”. These clubs are designed to help women who have experienced a shift in their weight, height and strength. The clubs have a special design that helps them handle the changes in weight and strength. This golf club set is generally a good choice for senior ladies, who normally find it hard to grip the club properly. The club set comes with a special grip that helps you to hold the golf club safely and comfortably, even if your hands are larger.
(2) We next come to a set of ladies’ clubs called “LAGUNA”. That is another good set for senior ladies who are looking for some comfort and easy swing. Again, these clubs have a special grip design that helps women with large hands to hold the golf club firmly. Again, these clubs are perfect for women who are just starting out with their golf game.
(3) The last set of golf clubs that we will look at is called the “CRAZE”. These golf clubs are designed to help high-handicapped ladies. They have a special design that can help improve your swing and lower your handicap. In addition, this club set comes with a special grip that helps you to hold the golf club more securely, even when you swing down hard on impact.
How to Choose the Best Golf Clubs for Senior Ladies?
1. Think about your budget.
If you have a budget, then go for the “ASTROMARINE” golf club sets. These are the most expensive ones, but are also the best senior ladies golf clubs. Finding an investment set of best golf clubs for seniors will save you money in the long run.
2. Understand what your swing speed is.
Every senior lady is different and has a different swing speed. The faster your swing speed, the more difficulty it will be to hit good golf shots with better clubs. For senior ladies who are looking for their first set of golf clubs, it is recommended that you get yourself a smaller clubhead to try.
3. Check the grip of your club set.
The “ASTROMARINE” golf club sets have special grips which help to improve your swing, so these are well worth looking at if your budget can stretch that far. The other two sets we talked about before do not have this type of grip, so they may be more suited to women with mid-range swing speeds.
4. Think about your height and weight.
As you age, it is very likely that you will gain more weight and lose some height. If you have gained a significant amount of weight recently, then think about getting a golf club set called “ASTROMARINE”. These clubs have special designs to help people with large hands and an increase in height or weight.
If you are not gaining height or weight, then go for a set of “LAGUNA” golf clubs or a “CRAZE” golf club set instead. Therefore, these are the most affordable and the best choices for senior ladies.
5. Look over your handicap before buying a set of golf clubs.
If you have an extremely low (or even negative) handicap, then the “ASTROMARINE” golf club sets are perfect for you. These golf club sets have a special grip design that helps improve your swing and lower your handicap, so you can reduce the amount of time it takes you to play a full 18-hole round of golf.
Like we mentioned before, if you have a handicap that is well within one or two strokes per round, then go for either “LAGUNA” or “CRAZE” set. These are both great for mid to high handicapped ladies.
6. Look at the grip design of the golf club.
The best golf clubs for senior ladies will have a special grip design. This will help to give you a better swing and improve your handicap. For example, the “ASTROMARINE” clubs have a special grip that helps you to hold firmly onto the golf club, even if you are swinging down hard on impact towards the end of your swing. The “LAGUNA” clubs have a special grip too, but they also have a larger clubhead. Finally, the “CRAZE” golf club sets have a special grip that helps you to hold the golf club more tightly.
7. Look at the length of the golf club set.
The “CRAZE” golf club sets are the longest in length, so these will be great for you if you are short (or even of average height). The other two golf club sets (i.e., “ASTROMARINE” and “LAGUNA”) are both average in length, so they should be suitable for most women.
8. Think about your height and weight when buying golf clubs.
If you have gained a lot of weight recently, then you may wish to purchase a set of “ASTROMARINE” clubs. These clubs have a special design that makes them ideal for people with large hands who are also gaining height or weight.
If you have not gained height or weight, then go for a set of “LAGUNA” clubs instead. These have a special design so that women with larger hands and shorter arms can still play golf without losing any accuracy.
9. Look at the price of the golf club sets.
The “ASTROMARINE” golf club sets are the most expensive of all three, costing upwards of $500. However, that can be a little much for beginners, so it might be worth saving up to purchase a set of “LAGUNA” or “CRAZE” golf clubs instead.
10. Think about what type of club woods you are looking for.
If you play golf a lot, then it may be best to get a set of “ASTROMARINE” golf club sets. These are the biggest and most expensive of the three golf club sets, but they also have a special design that is great for improving your swing speed and lowering your handicap.
If you are just getting started with golf or have only played once or twice before, then the other two sets of clubs (i.e., “LAGUNA” and “CRAZE”) are both good choices for new golf players.
If you are a senior lady looking for the best golf clubs for senior ladies, then we hope that this article has been helpful. By following the steps given above, you will be able to pick up a set of golf clubs that are perfect for you. The best golf clubs for senior women are “ASTROMARINE”, “LAGUNA”, or “CRAZE”. These all have special grips that help improve your swing speed and lower your handicap. That will allow you to improve your game and become a better golfer in the long run.